July 22 - 27, 2013 ~ Kimberton, PA ~ Since 1929
All Proceeds Benefit The Kimberton Volunteer Fire Company
Event Schedules Livestock Entries Home Arts Entries Commercial Exhibits Special Events/Contests Contest Winners Fair Queen Entertainment Rides Fair Food Our Sponsors Vendor Directory Directions F.A.Q. Latest News About the Fair Contact Us
Be a Diamond Sponsor
and see your logo here
Suburban Electrical Contractors, Inc.
2012 Fair Thank You
A Big 'Thank You' goes out to all our fair patrons, exhibitors, judges, sponsors, vendors and volunteers on another successful Fair Season in 2012.
Our Fair is truly a community event, pulling together individuals and organizations from around the Phoenixville-Kimberton area - all for the same worthy cause...to raise funds for the volunteer Kimberton Fire Company.
While our Fair Committee plans all year, we could never pull off an event of this magnitude without all the other folks who participate in setting up and helping during Fair week. Special thanks goes out to:
* all the Fire Company and Auxiliary members who work so hard to get our Fair ready, man booths, work the donut kitchen, and then put in more long hours for the post-fair clean up. From the parking attendants and donation collectors . . . to the members who are there to lend a hand in moving items, hanging banners, setting up tables . . . to the ticket sellers . . . to the guys and gals who put everything away on Sat night . . . It was a great thing to see everyone pitching in whenever help was needed!
* Jeff Bevan and his volunteers from St. Basil The Great Parish and the Knights of Columbus who organized our first Beer and Wine Garden/Casino on Friday and Saturday night. Thanks for blazing this new trail for us! Also thanks to Jeff Bevan, Dominick and Dee Aquilante, and the folks from Joe's All American Pub for their sponsorships.
* Adam and Lee Deveney and the many volunteers from the Phoenixville Kiwanis and the Phoenixville Senior Center with their first year with the fair BINGO. Congratulations on breaking the revenue record of 2010!
* Jen Dobbins and the scouts/families from East Pikeland's Cub Scout Pack 170 for taking on their first year running the fair's Ring Toss booth. Great job guys!
* The volunteers from Fulton Bank who came out to sell weekly ride wristbands
* Gateway Pharmacy for once again putting together some creative messages on their electronic sign along Nutt Road. We appreciate the extra advertisements!
* Chris Grover and his family and youth participants for cleaning the grounds and sorting the recycling early each morning!
* Kimberton Grange members and students from Owen J Roberts Animal Studies Program for organizing the Farmer For A Day events. Thanks for your commitment to educate the public about the different aspects of agriculture!
* Kimberton Lions for pitching in to help with the Soda Ring Toss on Wedneday night.
* Kimberton Youth Athletic League for their continue support of supplying help to park cars each night.
* Bonnie Misko and the ladies from The Pilot Club of Valley Forge for volunteering hours to our Competitive Exhibits program. Thanks for keeping the exhibits safe...we sure appreciated the extra sets of eyes!
* Dave and Pat Mitchell and their families, neighbors and friends who continue to provide great food and smiling customer service at our Fair's Hot Dog stand.
* The Phoenix newspaper - thanks to Heather Tyrrell and Barry Taglieber for covering the different events during Fair Week!
* The teachers from the Phoenixville Area School District for continuing to help in our Fair's Donut Kitchen as we cranked out thousands of those sought-after delicious donuts!
* Waterloo Boys Two Cylinder Club for once again coming out to run our Pedal Tractor Pull contest. This is really a big hit with the children, and your dedication to making sure each child has a great experience is commendable!
* Senator Andy Dinniman, Representative Duane Milne, and Fair Fund Administrator Boots Hetherington for attending our Opening Ceremonies! We appreciate your support of our community event!
* Secretary of Agriculture George Greig for visiting our Fair and giving us your support.
As the Fair Committee begins its work planning the 2013 event, we look forward to celebrating our 85th Fair next year from July 22-27!